Sunday, September 7, 2014

Blake Got Baptized

The weeks go by so fast I can't even keep track of them! Which might be a good thing, cause I'm not trying to...

We met a cool new investigator named Jeff via a RC Sam, and member missionary work is just THE BEST

Tuesday we finally got Blake into the waters of BAPTISM. We also spent an ungodly amount of time making the lemon meringue pie he requested. Note to self: leave to members in the future. But we did it from scratch, and it worked out pretty good :)

We also went to a Swedish fiddling concert (like the last ten minutes of it) so Sister Karlsson could talk to them in Swedish. So I talked to probably the only one that was American, which was ironic. Gave her a Mormon.org card standing in the lobby on a nondenominational church. yay for missionary work anywhere :)

We had EXCHANGES this week, which I just LOVE! Sister Harris and I got to party like crazy in GB. She was MTC comps with my old trainee Sister Smith, so I was really excited to get to work with her, and we had an awesome time :) GB is still exploding, as always, and I contacted an awesome former that I'm sure will be able to be baptized soon (he would have been baptized by us a long time ago if he hadn't been in jail until last month) YAY!!

Sister Seymour is the missionary mom in SB. I'm so glad she moved here :)

We kinda had a rough ending to our week outside of Blake's great confirmation blessing. We struggled to up our number this weekend because we didn't have very many lessons during the week for some strange reason, but as it happened the Packers were playing! Which meant we got like nothing done. It's seriously impossible to accomplish anything in Wisconsin during a Packer game. State Religion.

But I have been finding out who some of the elder's I'm going home with are, and they're the cool ones, so that makes me feel better. It was gonna be really lame if I was the only sister in the mission home with a bunch of elders I don't even know. I'm pretty sure I'm the only sister going home this transfer...aghadkjngfsodsgk

We helped a new family move into the branch, who are just so great! I knew them well in GB, so life is good :)

Just realized today I only have one DTM left...BAH

Mission Tour is this Wednesday! Elder Martino from the 2nd Seventy is coming. It will be fantastic, and it might just get me out of giving a departing testimony, muahaha >:)

Party on. Missionary work is the best kind of party.
Sister Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment